A short, practical & affordable course on User Experience research.
This hands-on workshop run by a professional UX researcher with over 10 years of experience will cover:
- defining UX Research
- making it a business case
- preparation: research questions and goals
- methodologies: the right method for each project
- execution: where do I find the participants? what equipment should I use? moderation techniques, notetaking tips
- reporting and analysis: choosing the right deliverable, keeping it focused, maintaining corporate engagement
- systematising research: developing a roadmap, ensuring sustainability, keeping it real
- further training and readings
- live QnA
You'll leave with plenty of knowledge on how to carry out proper UX research on your project. Go beyond traditional user testing and become a UX research star. Regardless of whether you are a team of one or ten, this workshop will have something for you.